Very Exciting Development!

Options
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some very exciting news. As a chubby guy since about 5th grade, I have had to live with one MAJOR issue that has always made me more embarrassed than my weight, as well as the kid that wears a t-shirt in the pool. As some of you science savvy individuals may know, men will produce more estrogen when they're overweight than when they're skinny. This leads to a VERY embarrassing condition that doesn't get guys free drinks at the bar. It is with much joy and happiness that I officially announce, MY MAN-BOOBS (MOOBS) HAVE SHRUNK!!!!! I spent 5 minutes looking at the mirror yesterday in complete and utter awe. If I keep this up, maybe they will finally disappear for good and I can take my shirt off outside.

Replies

• rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    YAY! Congrats!
  • Cilla001
    Cilla001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I like your ease of humor!! Congrats on you accomplishment thus far! Keep it up buddy!!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Are you taking measurements? If not, start now!!
    727210 Posts: 7
    Options
    So happy for you loosing your moobs!
  • m615dan
    m615dan Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I haven't taken a single measurement since I was like 215lbs. I'm now around 168, my lowest in years.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Let that confidence rise!!!! Awesome accomplishment :)
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    YAYI TO NO MORE MOOBS!!!!!!!!!!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yay for no moobs!!
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Revel in your accomplishment!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!