People on here are Machines im running out of power

Options
i have been at it since oct 20th or so i have when from 244 to 229 i feel like im bout to burn out im doing everything right this time buy eating smaller portions and all just feel like im ready to give up on my goal of being 200 again

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Without being able to see your diary or your workouts, it's hard to tell what could be happening. You are doing amazing but you seem to be losing a great deal of weight in a very short period of time. Perhaps, you should readjust your goals to lose a pound a week and see if eating the extra food helps your overall well being.
  • dagloman
    dagloman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you might be right im going to try that for two weeks and see how it works out i probably will have more energy lords knows i need it with my job
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Maybe try losing slower, or adjusting calorie goals a bit. I know not eating enough is so hard on my mental health and motivation. Do a bit of playing with he numbers and see what you can do to motivate yourself to stick with it!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Even if you lose a half a pound a week or a few a month, in a year you'll be at maintenance and maintaining is the name of the game!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    dagloman wrote: »
    i have been at it since oct 20th or so i have when from 244 to 229 i feel like im bout to burn out im doing everything right this time buy eating smaller portions and all just feel like im ready to give up on my goal of being 200 again

15 lbs in 2 weeks? No wonder you're burning out with that much deficit!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    You're losing at a very rapid pace - more than 1% body weight per week. One major reason you shouldn't lose 2.5 lb/week like you have been is diet fatigue. Another is lean mass preservation.

Up your eating by 500 calories per day. You'll still lose at a good pace but it will be easier and healthier.