Back after having a baby, actually need to lose weight this time!!

Hi all. I'm back after having a beautiful baby girl who is now 10 weeks old.

Really need to get motivated in losing weight. So far I have managed to lose my pregnancy weight but now need to work on the weight I put on having my first child nearly 4 years ago. Gonna need help staying motivated, and need to make a good start before I go back to work in Feb, as that is when I piled the weight on last time. I am currently 15stone 4.25lbs and really want to be 10stone. My aim is by October next year as we are having a family holiday, so got something to work to.

If anyone has any tips please let me know, as in the past I have just seem to lose a bit then gain it back plus some. Feel free to add me.

Xx

Replies

• 2009ronin
    2009ronin Posts: 15 Member
    Hi
    Know how you feel as had my daughter over 14 weeks ago and have a long way to go. I have 4 children in total now. What has not helped me is that I have been in physio since my daughter's birth due to my back being bad during pregnancy. It is only just coming right so I hope in the new year to get to the gym and work out. I go back to work in January to so it going to be full on.