A Gift

Options
I've worked with my peronal trainer for almost a year now, he is very supportive, encouraging, and a great trainer overall that never stops pushing me to the limit. I really appreciate everything he does and in the spirit of the holidays I want to show him my gratitude with a gift but Im still struggling with ideas on what to give him. Any ideas and or /suggestions would really help, thanks!

Replies

• Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Can't really go wrong with a nice bottle of wine. It's the gesture more than anything.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I've worked with my peronal trainer for almost a year now, he is very supportive, encouraging, and a great trainer overall that never stops pushing me to the limit. I really appreciate everything he does and in the spirit of the holidays I want to show him my gratitude with a gift but Im still struggling with ideas on what to give him. Any ideas and or /suggestions would really help, thanks!

Made mine a bespoke water bottle last year - silver, insulated

Put on it "Trust me I'm the trainer. Now shut up and squat"

:bigsmile:
  • dmmfox
    dmmfox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    As a trainer gifts I'd love from a client/friend; sport watch, iTunes gift card, quality headphones, if you know his sizes sneakers or workout clothes...
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on giving mine a gift card to Sports Authority (or any local sports store that would apply to your area). That way he can get what he wants and is his style and size.
  • mrp56839
    mrp56839 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've gotten to know mine fairly well over the last couple of months - enough to know he LOVES football and the little eatery a few doors down. So I got him "50 greatest moments in 50 Superbowls" book and a gift card to said eatery. My gym is also pretty small and the staff is very friendly, so I'm making some of those pretzel things with the hershey kiss and m&m in them in a big tin for everyone else.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    Options
    If you don't know what he needs, how about a generic gift card (sporting goods, Ebay, Amazon, etc).