"Going" in the sink when the bathroom is taken

Options
2»

Replies

• Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    In 8th grade the principal pulled me out of class and invited me to take a "little walk down memory lane". He led me to the boy's restroom and pointed out one of the urinals with a big ole deuce in it. My immediate reaction was fits of hysterical laughing. I lost my breath. That sight was the funniest thing for any 8th grade boy to even imagine. (My gawd whoever did that was some kind of animal, it was the size of a prize winning cucumber....MASSIVE!)

Behind his intimidating glare (he was trying real hard to contain his own mirth) I pleaded my case that I didnt do it. He kept hammering me and I kept telling him I was innocent. (I really was) He finally said, "if you didnt do it, you know who did, this has your fingerprints all over it"; then he asked, "if I had one dying wish do you know what it would be?" Wiping the tears from my eyes I gulped, no sir Mr. XX. He said, " I would wish that I could have walked in and caught your boney little a^^ in the act !" ....and then he too lost himself to hysteria.

Years later I ran into him in a neighborhood bar and bought him a beer. One of the first questions he asked was did I do the deuce and if not was I in any way involved in its "implementation". LOL Im not sure if he ever believed my denials, but we laughed as hard as we did back then. Before long he told the story to everyone in the bar. The consensus was that if I didnt do it, I certainly knew who did.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Meh, I just go water the house plants. My Mom is always commenting on how lovely our plants look. If she only knew the little gem of a information behind their success...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but my kids were nice enough to pull that crap on me at Discount Tire once. And by crap, I mean literal crap. That was fun.....
    LMAO...my nephew whipped it out and peed in a potted plant at the mall one time (he was about 3 and had just been to some big bonfire or something where my brother taught him it was OK to go outdoors if you had to).....:laugh:

EDIT...oh, on the original subject..YUCK to the sink question (that's nasty)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7fzlsnxof1qiweh3o1_500.gif

I think I laughed way longer than I should've at this point in the movie! :bigsmile: Oh, and I've never peed in the sink, but now I'm curious if Bry's kids pooped in a tire!
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I wonder if ppl remove the dishes first or "pressure wash" the food particles.......