Hey everybody!

Options
Hi everyone :)
I am new to this and have joined up to log m :) y food so I can see where I am going wrong!
I also started up at the gym on monday (I have gained 3 stone since meeting my boyfriend!) so I am going to push so hard to get it off!
Only thing I lack is motivation and I always work better knowing somebody is doing it alongside me!
Anybody else in the same boat send me a message will be great to hear from other people on their journey to getting fit :)
Charlotte xx

Replies

• robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Lots of great support on here.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlotte, welcome to MFP, there are lots of great people on here willing to help.Check out the getting started section for the frustration, motivation and sharing group they are fabulous. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Myrleham
    Myrleham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlotte. I'm newish here too and have a long way to go. Wishing you every success with your weight loss. Xx
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome! good luck on ur journey. don't get frustrated...take it one day at a time. do ur best an 4get the rest. support goes a long way...but we need 2 become the change we seek. great friends just make everything better.
  • Mahalia_
    Mahalia_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am kinda new too! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me.
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Good luck all !
    Im Marc from NY