Looking for other ladies, looking to lose 30 pounds or so!

Options

Replies

• DianaHadley1989
    Options
    Im hopeing to lose about 50 give or take
  • jamie88moore
    jamie88moore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 lbs excactly....I gained in 5 years ago due to a med.....I eat junk big time every night since I stopped smoking 4 years ago.....so please friend me cause I have never lost one lb since I gained it and never gain any more.....HELP....
  • MaryLuna2
    MaryLuna2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am on a mission. I've got roughly 60-70 lbs. I am looking to lose.
    Some of my current MFP buddies are MIA and I am looking for others to compete with (friendly of course, nudge each other, applaud one another for a job well done.)

I've also joined Curves about 7 weeks ago, love it!

If you are willing to add me, please do because I would enjoy the friendly competition :-)
  • snogintheloo
    snogintheloo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose at least 50 pounds! I'm currently 167 and my goal weight is around 120!
  • SouthernButt
    Options
    Hello. I'm looking to lose 35 now as I've already lost some since my last login.

I'm starting P90x soon.

I'm way lazy but I've largely changed how I eat and I want bigger results faster. Hence my P90x decision.

Let's be buds and motivate one another.

I'm single, no kids, in college.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Im 23 and 5'8

HW 202
    CW 180
    GW 160
    UGW 150
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose about 30 pounds but would really like to lose about 40.
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm In. I would love to lose 30 pounds by December.

Height: 5"8'

HW: 236
    CW: 224
    GW: 146

Add me as a friend!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OP, I added you. If any one else is looking for a friend with similar stats, feel free to add me! I'm 5'9", no kids and 25 years old.

SW: 209
    CM: 181
    GW: 150
  • coffeejen26
    Options
    I went a head and added you. I need to lose more than 30, but support is great for any amount of loss!
  • RiCEBUNNiE
    RiCEBUNNiE Posts: 10
    Options
    hi everyone!!! i'm 24 5'1 trying lose the at least 30lbs more... been in the 170s - 180s for like ever!!
    SW:260
    CW:172-180ish
    GW:150 - 135?

what workouts are yall doing??
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm 30 years old, 2 young kids. I want to lose 20 lbs before September, but have more to go after that.

HW: 225
    CW: 201
    GW (sept): 180
    Feel free to friend me!
  • Fearless_101
    Options
    Wow is that you're before and after picture you look great keep up the good work chika ^.^
  • KellyyT
    KellyyT Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm game! :) i'm 5'4, 23 and started on MFP 3 months ago! love this thing! this is the first time in my entire life i've actually tried, or needed, to lose weight. of course i let myself balloon, but now i'm trying to get back on track!

SW: 178
    CW: 157
    GW: 145 (wedding to attend!)
    UGW: 135

i just hit my first mini goal of 20 lbs last week! now i've got 12 lbs to lose in about 2 months! i've gotten kinda lazy & not gone to the gym in the last week or two, but thankfully i'm still losing thanks to keeping up with my calories and also feeling guilty enough to work out at home/pop into the gym once or twice a week! time to buckle down! good luck ladies!
  • katelovelyyy
    katelovelyyy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My names Katelyn!
    I'm 21 5'7"
    My goal is 24lbs away but my ultimate goal is about 32lbs away!
    Lost 10 so far!
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am Suzanne and turning 40 in August.

SW 195
    HW 225 (gross)
    GW 147

Proudly I have gone from a size 18 to a 12 and popped 2 babies out in between .
    Have switched to a plant based diet and working with a trainer 3x weekly! I AM going to do this.
    Feel free to add me. I check MFP (when it isn't crashing) from my phone about 10 times a day and offer lost of support,
  • Readytobeslim
    Options
    I have added a couple of people on this because I am in a similar boat to you. Similar stats etc, and I try to motivate people around me on here, and it helps me when I see Success Stories! You all look great. I need a good 'after' photo as well, so i'm making sure it happens!!!!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm down.

5'9"

HW: 185
    CW: 175
    GW: 145-150
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    Count me in, I'm in need of a little accountability.

I'm 23, 5'8
    SW: 245
    CW: 186
    GW: 145-150ish

I've been stuck at my current weight, but this week I plan on upping the exercise a bit, so we'll see how it goes. :)
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 yr old mom of 3 yr old twin girls. I was 15 pounds away from my PPW 6 weeks after they were born...then I stupidly gained weight until I was almost heavier that I was when pregnant. UGH!
    I need to lose around 50 pounds.

SW: 184
    GW: 135-ish

5'4"