What TV Shows Do You Watch

Options
pie_eyes
pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
What's a better way to bond than following TV shows together?!? What TV shows do you watch??? I'm currently watching American Horror Story: Hotel, Fargo, Gotham and Keeping Up With Kardashians :teehee:

Your turn

Replies

• Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, Survivor
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    I loved Lost when it was on. I tried Gotham but fell behind. I liked Fringe. I've been meaning to watch the american horror story stuff cause it sounds cool enough and I got a thing for Lady Gaga.

You should start AHS. I got Gotham DVR'd :D
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I watch way more TV than I have time for...

My tops are:

Grimm
    Once Upon a Time
    Arrow
    Flash
    Castle
    iZombie
    Expedition Unknown (I want his job!)
    Supernatural
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I rarely watch tv and actually just cut my cable subscription down to local channels only. I watch Big Brother when it is on in the summer and Jeopardy when I can which is pretty much never lately. I watched season 1 of American Horror Story and the first couple seasons of Walking Dead. I haven't had free time since then.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    not much except for whatever the kiddos are watching...beyond that, my wife and i watch whatever is clever while we eat dinner and decompress for the day before going to bed. i will occasionally sit down and watch a football game, but really...my kids and everything else leave little time for such things. i kind of miss it to an extent, but i was pretty sick a couple weeks ago and just vegged out on the couch with the t.v. and i was bored out of my gored. there's nothing on. i have a million channels, and there's jack worth watching...i think i'm going to rectify that and just cut my satellite...it's been a long time coming.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. Both on hiatus right now so my Sunday nights are pointless :'(

If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    NYPD Blue --old series, Andy's the cats meow.
    Fargo
    Game of Thrones
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    not much except for whatever the kiddos are watching...beyond that, my wife and i watch whatever is clever while we eat dinner and decompress for the day before going to bed. i will occasionally sit down and watch a football game, but really...my kids and everything else leave little time for such things. i kind of miss it to an extent, but i was pretty sick a couple weeks ago and just vegged out on the couch with the t.v. and i was bored out of my gored. there's nothing on. i have a million channels, and there's jack worth watching...i think i'm going to rectify that and just cut my satellite...it's been a long time coming.

True I definitely hate cable. I've been trying to talk SD into turning off the cable and keep Netflix / Hulu for awhile now

• pie_eyes
    Options
    My favorites are Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. Both on hiatus right now so my Sunday nights are pointless :'(

If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

American Horror Story
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    This season AHS is the best out of all 5 seasons. So very impressed with Lady Gaga's acting!
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    American Horror Story
    Scream Queens
    Workaholics
    Bojack Horseman

I really really really miss: and re watch
    Sons of Anarchy
    Eastbound and Down
    Breaking Bad
    True Detective season 1
    Wilfred

• pie_eyes
    Options
    Hotel kinda sucks, Fargo is kind of boring this season. Geeeeeeze
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    American Pickers.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I watch a ton of shows, because I'm able to watch stuff at work. Currently, I'm watching:

-The Last Man On Earth
    -Mr. Robot
    -Blindspot
    -Limitless
    -Silicon Valley
    -Brooklyn Nine-Nine
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I watch a ton of shows, because I'm able to watch stuff at work. Currently, I'm watching:

-The Last Man On Earth
    -Mr. Robot
    -Blindspot
    -Limitless
    -Silicon Valley
    -Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Are they any good

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

-The Last Man On Earth
    -Mr. Robot
    -Blindspot
    -Limitless
    -Silicon Valley
    -Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Are they any good

I particularly like Mr. Robot and Silicon Valley because they deal with subjects that I'm very familiar with, but they're all good. Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Last Man On Earth are hysterically funny (so is Silicon Valley).