Insanity and shakeology..does it work?

Options
Me (18yrs old) and my little brother (15yrs old) are doing insanity together. We really want to maximize our results! We have heard that shakeology brings about great results with use of insanity! can some explain how shakeology works and does any one has any one had a good experiencing using the two together?

Replies

• rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    I know i will get tons of people telling me i'm biased because i'm a beachbody coach but here my opinion on it.

Yes it is a good supplement, it has a lot of minerals and vitamins in it, protein and good carbs. But like the name says it is a supplement so alone it can't overcome bad eating.

80% of the results comes from nutrition and for anyone looking to lose weight you have to run a calorie deficit and get enough protein for your body needs. Shakeology will give you enough vitamins/minerals for your day and a good dose of protein/carbs but you need to have a good nutrition plan around it to work.
  • abneys
    abneys Posts: 30
    Options
    If you follow the meal plan, you don't really need it since Shakeology acts more like a meal replacement. I used it with P90X and I'm almost through month one of Insanity without using it. But by following the meal plan as close as possible, I'm seeing fine results. If you have a time crunch and/or issues following the meal, then it might be worth it.