I'm in ONEderland!

Options
2»

Replies

• misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I don't even know what it will feel like. Enjoy this moment and keep up the GREAT work!! :smile:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Feels great, doesn't it! Congratulations and good job with all the hard work and dedication!
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I said to myself that I wasn't going to do a thread until I reached my goal, but I can't contain the joy!

I started this weight loss journey (seriously) in early January of this year. This morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I was in the 100s, something I haven't seen since my early college years. I couldn't stop the happy tears! :) It is definitley a surreal feeling. I hit a plateau for the last month, holding steady at the same weight for 4 weeks straight and it was driving me crazy because I was still working my hardest. I was about to give up but I have a very supportive friend who convinced me to continue on the journey. It took a lot of talking myself into it, but upping the calories was the key.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has posted their success stories. I wouldn't have pushed through and kept it up if it wasn't for you! I WILL, one day, have an after picture.

HW: 250
    Weight starting on MFP: 240
    GW: 160ish?
    Current weight: 199.4!!!!!!!!
    Height: 5'6"

An incredible accomplishment!! Congratulations.
  • shortshortssoon
    Options
    I can't wait till I hit one-der-land, I have not been there since I was a teen.... Congrats, keep up the good work and get to your goal, you can do it.!!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome! ^5 to you :smile:
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great for you!!!! I'm walking in your footsteps - thanks for not leaving breadcrumbs in the path......
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats! see you there soon.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    im extremely happy for you!!!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great work!

You're almost 2/3 of the way there - Keep it up!

Word of advice - stay away from the scale for a week or so, until you're down another couple -
    seeing water retention or bloating weight can be a bummer when you're right on the edge like that.
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good call! I would have gotten on the scale out of habit and would be DEVASTATED. Thanks!
  • heidalee
    heidalee Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! That is AMAZING!
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I'm thisclose to ONEderland so I totally get the excitement! Great job keeping with it during the plateau, that's the toughest part for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!