Thank You All!

Options
I have only been working with this website for a week and I can't find any words to describe how wonderful I feel! Thank you to all who have contributed...from every member to every person who monitors and posts so much inspiring and helpful information! We are not alone!

Replies

• Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's great. I have only been logging in for bit over one month and the support really helps. Good luck on your journey.
  • kmleaf
    kmleaf Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't post very often but I read many of the inspiring postings from others - usually, as I sit at my desk and eat lunch. It gives me a little morale boost every day.

I have been using MFP for 8 months now, almost to the day, and have lost 85 pounds. I can't even begin to list all the great changes I have experienced so far. Some small and some major but all of them wonderful - well, except for the old lady turkey neck that I have now that it's not a balloon tucked under my chin. I figure it's a small price to pay for all the good things. I have lot's of opportunity for new changes since 85 is only my half-way point.

The best advise I can give is to never give up. I started feeling better before I had even completed my first week of healthier eating but it just gets better and better. There are times the scale is stubborn but I don't let it rule how I think about myself and I just keep logging my food intake and soon enough I'm past that stubborn spot.

Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Count me in as an mfp fan! I'm not very good at limiting my food intake nor do I exercise beyond taking a walk, but I do log my food on mfp everyday and read the inspirational success stories. Plus, I recently joined my first group (Slim by Summer 2016). Doing mfp has kept me going and helped me lose 23 lbs instead of continuing to gain weight as I've done year after year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!