Hello everyone :)

Options
This is my first week really using MFP. I'm a 38 year old mom of three. My boyfriend and I are both using this tool to try and shed more of our weight. We each started more than 100 pounds overweight. To date, I have lost over 70 pounds. I have tried to change up my routines regularly to keep my body guessing. I love the versatility of being able to sync runtastic with MFP. It allows me to go on a walk and move the data over without having to manually enter the data. I'm always looking for better family friendly recipes. My entire family have lost a lot of weight as we went from a carb heavy diet with lots of pasta to much more organic diet. I spend a lot of time with our garden. I can fresh veggies as much as possible. We are far from saintly, but this tool really helps us to see where we may have misstepped in the past. Just this morning I made cinnamon rolls. As i was entering in the data before I took a bite I realized each one was 350 calories. I left the cinnamon rolls alone and went got a bowl of special k cereal lol...

Replies

• Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! You've already lost 70 pounds? What an inspiration!
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! 70 pounds, man, that is just AWESOME!! :)