Looking for my next video program- looking for recommendations

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good video program?

I work out at home and have previously really enjoyed Beach Body videos (Turbo Fire, T25, PiYo, Pump), Jillian Michaels, and Zumba.

I'm working my way back to pre-baby body and have been super discouraged that my strength, tolerance, and endurance is so limited now. I feel like I have regressed and starting all over again.

My preference is a program that combines cardio and strength. I really love the JM workouts (despite her annoying commentary, the 3-2-1 circuit training is effective) but haven't ventured past 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. Any suggestions for something along those lines? Are Body Revolution or Chalean Extreme good alternatives? Something else?

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Try JM's body shred. It's a step up from Body Revolution.
    Or, you could do a combo of No More Trouble Zones (strength) and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (cardio).
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    If you like Beach Body and Jillian Michaels, you could have a look at
    Weider "Ruthless DVD Kit" - I bought that one a year ago. I haven't used it too much, since I mostly prefer running or other outdoor sports, but when I feel like doing a video programm at home, it's either Jillian Michaels "30 day shred" or those.

There are a lot of revies on amazon to give you an idea.
    But in short: there are 20 workouts, each 20 minutes long. Short enough that it's hard to use the "no time" excuse ;-), and they don't need any equipment. (if that's too short, you could always do two back-to-back...)
    Of course, you might not like all 20 of them. "Partner", "Total Body" and the Yoga one I'll happyly ignore, but apart from that, I think I like all the others - and for 17 workouts it's still a great price. My favourites are "Rip 10s", "Pure Willpower" and "Hardcore Circuit" (nice names, right? ^^).
  • sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper. available on Amazon.