Need supportive friends 130 pounds to lose

Options
I am trying to do this 37 years old and a slew of health problems because of weight. I am going to eat about 2000 to 2500 calories a day. It's going to be hard but have to do it. So I am hoping to find friends to help me on this trip.

Replies

• ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do this 37 years old and a slew of health problems because of weight. I am going to eat about 2000 to 2500 calories a day. It's going to be hard but have to do it. So I am hoping to find friends to help me on this trip.

Hey there, I have quite a bit to lose as well. Would love to be motivation and support for each other along this journey! I will send you a friend request! Anyone else is welcome to send me a request as well... The more people we have to support along this journey, the better!
  • airforceman1979
    airforceman1979 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ty
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose. But I'm on 1200 calories a day 2000-2500 should be very doable. I usually go a little over my calories though.
  • normandale357
    normandale357 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about the same amount.
  • dejahtate517
    dejahtate517 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Dejah I'm 24 and have 120 pounds to lose today's my first day on my journey I'm also looking some motivational friends
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..... Wishing you much success ...You are more than welcome to add me :)
  • Camomilejane
    Camomilejane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are most welcome to add me!
  • tenshi_125
    tenshi_125 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'll be 34 next month and I have 100lb to lose. Looking for friends with a lot to lose like myself. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • noobpaddler
    noobpaddler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey folks 34f, 70lb to lose, bad habits to kick & improve my ankle (2yrs post surgery, slow process). I love to cook but also like practical food, I have good knowledge of nutrition (doesn't stop me from making poor choices).

Looking for people to motivate me and I will motivate in return.

I'm at a change time in life, starting new career and looking forward to improving my health.

Best wishes all & pls add me!
  • Marissachapasko
    Marissachapasko Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm on my journey to lose 150lbs. I've started back in September and now am down 44lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • 2009ronin
    2009ronin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me as I got a lot of weight to lose and need the support to :)
  • CarlaZiets
    CarlaZiets Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me to!!!! First goal is just to get to 5kg (sorry I am from South Africa, I think that is about 10lbs....) but in total I want to loos 40g (is it 80lbs?) Please add me I would love to go om this journey with people that understand how tough it can be.
  • CarlaZiets
    CarlaZiets Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm on my journey to lose 150lbs. I've started back in September and now am down 44lbs. Feel free to add me!

That is awesome!!!!! Well done
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Hey there, I have quite a bit to lose as well. Would love to be motivation and support for each other along this journey! I will send you a friend request! Anyone else is welcome to send me a request as well... The more people we have to support along this journey, the better!

I also have a few over 100 pounds to lose. I am having the hardest time just getting started. I want this and will do it but I have to get started. Add me and we can all support each other...