Benefits of MateFit Tea!

Options
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has tried MateFit or any other boost/ detox teas? I have used MateFit 3 times now each time for 1 month consistently. If you find that you have lots of bloating, fatigue, or little energy I definitely recommend trying it!! There's a Metabolic boost used 2x daily that gives me lots of energy and actually dropped 10 lbs of water weight off me in a month and flattened my stomach. Then the detox tea which is every other night. I've seen nothing but great things from it, if you're wanting to work out more or just need that boost you should try it!

Replies

• emiiiiiily
    emiiiiiily Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It also cuts cravings like crazy! love it.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Caffeine and laxatives.
    Massive amounts of caffeine and STIMULANT laxatives.
    What could go wrong?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So basically, you use laxatives frequently, even though you don't actually need them, in order to achieve temporary water weight loss. Nope, nothing unhealthy about that at all.
  • emiiiiiily
    Options
    The ingredients are all natural.

Metabolic Boost Tea:

Ingredients: (Organic Yerba Mate, Sechung Oolong Tea, Pinhead Gunpowder Tea, Angelica Root Powder, Guarana Seed Powder and Licorice Root cut)

Detox Tea:

Ingredients: (Organic Dandelion Root, Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Senna Leaf , Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Hibiscus Flower Powder, Organic Rhubarb Root Powder, Organic Lemongrass Leaf and Organic Grapefruit Peel)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Isn't it recommended never to use senna-based teas for more than a week because of the possibility of laxative dependency?
  • Alatariel75
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Senna is a laxative. Just because it is natural, doesn't mean that it is good to have when you aren't constipated and in need of a laxative. The effects of long term laxative use in people who do not need them can be quite extreme.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    emiiiiiily wrote: »

Metabolic Boost Tea:

Ingredients: (Organic Yerba Mate, Sechung Oolong Tea, Pinhead Gunpowder Tea, Angelica Root Powder, Guarana Seed Powder and Licorice Root cut)

Detox Tea:

Ingredients: (Organic Dandelion Root, Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Senna Leaf , Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Hibiscus Flower Powder, Organic Rhubarb Root Powder, Organic Lemongrass Leaf and Organic Grapefruit Peel)

All natural =/= safe or useful.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    edited December 2015
    Options

Metabolic Boost Tea:

Bold is caffeine. Lots of caffeine
    Detox Tea:

Bold is VERY STRONG STIMULANT LAXATIVE. So strong it can induce abortion/miscarriage.

The combination sounds like an electrolyte nightmare
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Cyanide is all natural, for what it's worth.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Cyanide is all natural, for what it's worth.

Indeed it is.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Senna is a laxative.
  • emiiiiiily
    Options
    I wanted to know if anyone else has tried it. I mean I know that there is laxatives in it but the main reason I use it is because I get really bloated and have fatigue and low energy. I haven't seen anything negative from it personally. I guess a good time to use it would be after caving on cravings. I just started a diet where I'm doing portion control with lots of veggies, chicken, brown rice etc with meal preps. thanks for letting me know this stuff isn't the best for my body. I really wasn't aware it was harmful. Anyone know a healthy way to gain energy other than diet and exercise?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I wanted to know if anyone else has tried it. I mean I know that there is laxatives in it but the main reason I use it is because I get really bloated and have fatigue and low energy. I haven't seen anything negative from it personally. I guess a good time to use it would be after caving on cravings. I just started a diet where I'm doing portion control with lots of veggies, chicken, brown rice etc with meal preps. thanks for letting me know this stuff isn't the best for my body. I really wasn't aware it was harmful. Anyone know a healthy way to gain energy other than diet and exercise?

Have a cup of coffee, for the energy part. You'll do great!
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Coffee, and lots of water! Nothing wrong with using herbal tea to curb cravings, too - just avoid the ones that have laxative ingredients.
  • emiiiiiily
    Options
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

Coffee and a good night of sleep. Also diet and exercise, but you didn't want to hear that.
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I like yerba mate, but guarana makes me feel jittery. I'm dubious about this laxative thing and isn't it your liver that deals with toxins? I don't trust the whole "detox" trend.
  • emiiiiiily
    Options
    I like yerba mate, but guarana makes me feel jittery. I'm dubious about this laxative thing and isn't it your liver that deals with toxins? I don't trust the whole "detox" trend.

True. it hasn't made me jittery though. I used to drink Starbucks double shots sometimes, which are horrible I know, once it made me so jittery and spiked my heart rate so much I actually had an anxiety attack. I have some problems with anxiety and every since I usually stay away from coffee as a whole now. /: Seldom I have straight coffee with a little bit of creamer and it doesn't affect me much. But the tea hasn't given me any issues.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

True. it hasn't made me jittery though. I used to drink Starbucks double shots sometimes, which are horrible I know, once it made me so jittery and spiked my heart rate so much I actually had an anxiety attack. I have some problems with anxiety and every since I usually stay away from coffee as a whole now. /: Seldom I have straight coffee with a little bit of creamer and it doesn't affect me much. But the tea hasn't given me any issues.

Then drink tea with caffeine and skip the laxatives. And get sleep. Oh, and food and exercise help too.'