Flavor for chicken breast/sweet potato/broccoli

Options
Badsumbeech
Badsumbeech Posts: 15 Member
I would suggest Tony Chacheres on chicken breast prior to grilling. It provides a really great flavor to the meal. Also, I'll sprinkle some garlic salt on my broccoli. Sweet potato in the oven for 375 until soft. Quick & easy meal to try!

Replies

• The_Mighty_Sparrow
    Options
    I love sumac on sweet potatoes and chicken. It's tart and tangy like lemon. I get it at the Middle Eastern grocery.
  • GemFromJannah
    GemFromJannah Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1stp garlic paste 1tsp ginger paste, 1juice of lemon , dried mixed herbs, salt, black pepper 1/2tsp paprika, 1tsp olive oil .... Mix into paste and rub on chicken
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Salt and cinnamon on sweet potato with a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup is amazing! Or put almond butter on top and allow to melt. So good!!!
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    There are probably 10,000 things you can do with this meal! I like Simply Organic chicken seasoning,McComick Montreal Chicken, and curry spices the best. For the potato I like it sweet/savory so I do coconut sugar, butter and salt. Maybe some Jamaican Allspice. For the broccoli, I like it roasted in a flavored oil, or I like McCormick Garlic Pepper on it.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    We have a restaurant here that serves Piri Piri chicken, fish and shrimp. I made a Piri Piri seasoning that is great on anything. Chicken and sweet potatoes included. The restaurant does a sweet soy glaze on the broccoli as a side. Delicious stuff!

soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2015/03/piri-piri-seasoning.html

Piri%2BPiri%2BGrilled%2BSweet%2BPotatoes.jpg

soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2015/03/broccoli-with-sweet-soy-glaze.html