Fitness tracker

Options
Hi, I want to buy a tracker, like a Fitbit, to track, not just steps but my calorie count when I do a fitness class etc. When I'm reading up on them they all talk about steps and sleep but not much else. Can anyone advise me on what to buy, I am in the uk.

Replies

• dvs19622013
    dvs19622013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to buy a tracker, like a Fitbit, to track, not just steps but my calorie count when I do a fitness class etc. When I'm reading up on them they all talk about steps and sleep but not much else. Can anyone advise me on what to buy, I am in the uk.

Hi Sarah, after doing lots of on line research and talking to family and friends I've ordered a Fitbit charge HR. It measures everything from steps, calories burnt, sleep and constant HR. Try YouTube for lots of good reviews.
    Cheers, David
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Hi Sarah, after doing lots of on line research and talking to family and friends I've ordered a Fitbit charge HR. It measures everything from steps, calories burnt, sleep and constant HR. Try YouTube for lots of good reviews.
    Cheers, David

I got mine last week! ! Best thing I've bought in ages. Can't stop pressing the button to check my progress. I was at work and decided to do 6 flights of stairs to up my steps! !! Not recommended lol look like I was having a heart attack lol...its great to add friends as well. ..
  • sarahjenks74
    sarahjenks74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks both, the hr was what I've been looking at so I think you have made up my mind