Need some motivational friends!

Options
I just started my account a few days ago and I can't wait to make some positive changes in my life! I want to lose weight for many reasons, but the most pressing one is my brother's wedding that's coming up in April :O I think it will really help to have friends with similar goals as me so we can work together and motivate each other! Overall, I'd love to lose about 30 pounds, but I'm hoping to be down 10 pounds by the wedding.

Please add me if you're looking for someone to do this with. I think we can accomplish all our goals by sticking together :)

Replies

• katiebug2318
    katiebug2318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also just joined (tonight) and I would love to help you on your journey and you on mine!! I also would like to lose 20-30 pounds but most of all I want to be healthy and happy with the way I am! I have always dealt with self image and I want to just be confident in myself! We can totally do this together! :smiley: Best of luck!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ....I wishing you much success .....You are welcome to add me :)
  • dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like to give motivation and receive it :)
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for new friends, advice, motivation and support.
  • funkypamster
    funkypamster Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ive used MFP before but never added friends, so feel free to add me :smile: Ive got a LONG way to go and realistically need to lose about 100Lbs but im just taking it 1 day at a time. Good luck on your journey Pam x