What are your fitness goals for today?

Options
I'm going to the gym tonight to lift weights.

Also, I've struggled here lately with my food choices and with my food tracking.

So, just for today, I'm going to make good choices and I'm going to track properly.

And then I'm going to do it all over again tomorrow.

What about you?

What are your fitness goals for today?

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'm going shopping to buy ingredients. I started eating out too much. There is big difference in food that you make yourself and the stuff that comes ready made.
    Fitness - I have tons of cleaning and prep to do for the holidays. I can't be a couch potato when I get home.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'll be cooking a lot of meat so I have plenty available to make lunches and dinner quickly and then I'll be going to the gym to either run or lift weights.
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started my day at the gym, did a set of weights: inclined chest press, butterfly lifts? (something my trainer showed me and I just realised I don't know what it's called) and pushups. Then 2.5k on the treadmill.
    I walked to work, and I'll walk home too. I want to get 20,000k steps in today.
    We are going out to dinner for my boyfriend's birthday... So eating smart through the day so I can eat a nice meal out!
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I was at the pool at 6am when it opened and did 45 minutes of backstroke before work. I also plan to walk 2 miles at lunchtime... I hope it stops raining but that won't necessarily stop me from walking.
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to my kickboxing class for the first time in months. I am nervous because I know I have let myself get way to out of shape. Just trying to remind myself that I can't do anything about being out of shape just sitting in the couch. Also, I am going to log my meals today and also go grocery shopping for healthy meals.

Thank you so much for this post and allowing me to wrote my goals so they are harder to break!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Goals today are going to the gym for a little cardio and circuit training, shopping and parent teacher interviews (ugh). I guess that last one is not fitness related...