Breast feeding mommas?

Options
Any breast feeding moms trying to loose baby weight?!

Replies

• marysaqib
    marysaqib Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yup i m trying alot to lose weight.but i cant.i hve 8th month old baby and she is on breast feeding.thats y i cant cut off all food stuffs :(
  • ragenhay1
    ragenhay1 Posts: 158 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My son is four months now. I started on here when he was two months. I'm down 21lbs already. I exclusively breastfeed him
  • tasaiar1
    tasaiar1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes i am but is proving very difficult!

With my daughter, she's 2. I lost no weight
    But now losing very slowly and my son is nearly 4 months old
  • cnj27
    cnj27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My baby is 1 month old. I am breastdeeding as well as supplementing....i have a personal goal of getting back to at least my pre pregancy weight by the time i go back to work....in Another 8 weeks. In 3 weeks im down almost 10lbs ( started weighting myself 1week after delivery.....it is hard to manage it all but i am super motivated to take this time to bond with my baby as well as get the weight off.... I try to work out at least 30 minutes a day(at home) and track what i eat.... I have seen a decrease in my milk supply but i am workin balancing calories to meet both breaatfeeding and weight loss goals
  • radlilstar
    radlilstar Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Trying, but not as hard as I could be. That's why I'm here, for some motivation and accountability! Oddly, my calories have been under??? You would think I'd be a twig, after 8 months! To be fair, I still have baby weight from my first, who is 12 hahahahaha