Options
Watch "Matt standing ab roll x 2" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/3ywASd_97Tw

So excited 1st time doing this...... failed attempts before

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I am unbelievably jealous. Good for you!!
  • lamartinjackson
    lamartinjackson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Like a boss! That's motivating! Awesome!
  • FrankWhite27330
    FrankWhite27330 Posts: 316 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My wife caught that on video...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Totes jealous. How long did it take you to work up to that?
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really impressive!
  • FrankWhite27330
    Options
    If you recall the other week I did my first set on knees... I knocked out 50 reps.. tried standing week later after soreness was gone. FAILED fallen on face haha. So this is about a month later?? I do a lot of straight arm pull downs if that's what they are called...

Thanks all. This was a huge deal for me.. only seen 2 other guys at gym do this.. needless to say at my size I'm biggest one.. lol
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    wooooa. Hugely impressive.
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW! Super impressive man! Good work!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You make it look easy :)

• BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Cool. I'm impressed with your flexibility and strength. I can't touch my toes from the standing position.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you recall the other week I did my first set on knees... I knocked out 50 reps.. tried standing week later after soreness was gone. FAILED fallen on face haha. So this is about a month later?? I do a lot of straight arm pull downs if that's what they are called...

Thanks all. This was a huge deal for me.. only seen 2 other guys at gym do this.. needless to say at my size I'm biggest one.. lol

A month? Holy crap! Wow!
  • FrankWhite27330
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

A month? Holy crap! Wow!

Maybe...2?? But I only tried that wheel 4 or 5 times and this was my 2nd attempt standing. 1st was a failure face first.... lol
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

A month? Holy crap! Wow!

Maybe...2?? But I only tried that wheel 4 or 5 times and this was my 2nd attempt standing. 1st was a failure face first.... lol

Even if you said 6 months or a year, I'd be all WOW! I mean, just...holy crap :laugh: I have an ab wheel and the idea of doing that in even a year would have made me shake my head no, but I guess I have no excuses now :grumble:
  • FrankWhite27330
    Options
    Get on it!!! Looks harder then it is....
  • ovidnine
    Options
    I just tried this at lunch. I got probably 85% of the way. Brutal. I got more work to do. lol

Just gotta say again, awesome job Frank.
  • FrankWhite27330
    Options
    85% down. Or down and back up...

• ovidnine
    Options
    85% or so down and back up. Started feeling it in my back that I didn't have the ab strength to go full out like you. lol