Losing weight before getting pregnant

Options
Trying to lose weight while taking care of a toddler before trying for baby #2. Anybody else??

Replies

• cassaundrazeigler
    Options
    Same here but this is baby #4. God bless my heart im still trying for my girl!
  • sabrinaxo10
    sabrinaxo10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too girl! My daughter is 16 months & I really want to lose 15-20 pounds before trying for #2
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We have been actively trying for #2 since last year. Kind of struggled with the weight loss since then, but I'm attempting to get my butt back in gear.
  • corinnepwalsh
    corinnepwalsh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose some weight before my husband and I try for our first child... I can't imagine how hard it is with a little one running around!
  • kashastrahan
    kashastrahan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose baby weight but the baby is almost 2 years old lol anybody have any good ideas every time I try to dance he comes up to my leg and says no :/
  • Deeskiwa
    Deeskiwa Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Same here! 1 little one and ready to start trying for #2. Anyone have a goal of how many pounds they want to lose before trying? I want to lose at least 50 so i have a lot of work to do! Getting on elliptical right now actually lol
  • tsmartin1010
    tsmartin1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I came to MFP before getting pregnant with #1, lost 60lbs, but gained it all back with pregnancy and after. He is now 16 months, and I am trying to lose again in hopes of getting pregnant again!