Day 42

Options
I'm on day 42 of my 'New life' and I have a question. I've gone from eating, I'd imagine now I'm looking at calories on everything, around 3000 calories with very little exercise to a net of 1500, gym 5 days a week every week so far. What I'm conscious of is that I've not cheated yet.

My diet has been consistent, I've had NO fizzy (My previous downfall) apart from 1 bottle of diet coke today. I used to drink 2/3 330ml cans a day! No chocolate or crisps either. I've literally just stopped EVERYTHING. 6 weeks in and I'm not craving them one bit but I'm worried by reading some on here that I shouldn't cut these things out completely like I have??

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think the point of what everyone is saying on here is don't cut them out completely if you still want them. Just make sure they fit within your daily allotment rather than denying yourself to the point of having a major binge. If you don't want them anymore, all the more power to you. Keep up the good work.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Yes maybe so. Once I'm down a few pounds more ill maybe have some chocolate, not that I need to wait, but I'm confident in my own ability not to go back to my old ways. Guess I'm worrying over nothing again :)