Need Some Help and advice

Options
Ok so I recently told myself i would lose 25 pounds to reach a weight of 135 and a hight of 5'10 male and people are saying im crazy because thats way to low and im starting to agree so basically You an Call me Skinny fat so i want to lose all this fat to a low bf % so i was thinking 140 now and than i will go on a bulk to were i want to gain 15 pounds but im worried about going back to 155 even no i will have muscle than so i guess going back to 155 wont be as bad as it is now since ill be lean and have muscle so do you guys agree with this plan should i even go as low as 140 or should i pump it up to 145 as my goal i really want 140 tho but people are saying at my hight of 5'10 140 will be way to low i just really want to get lean and lose this extra fat And make some gains!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm curious -- why make a new thread for this? People are giving you great advice on the thread you already started on the subject.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Why did you delete your other thread and start a new one about the same subject?
  • itsflaccoi
    itsflaccoi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm curious -- why make a new thread for this? People are giving you great advice on the thread you already started on the subject.

Because i want to make an more detailed understandment of my goals and where i stand so people can better help me the other on wasn't detailed enough and didn't want to explain this whole thing to everyone who responds to the description of the other tread
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    itsflaccoi wrote: »

Because i want to make an more detailed understandment of my goals and where i stand so people can better help me the other on wasn't detailed enough and didn't want to explain this whole thing to everyone who responds to the description of the other tread

Suggestion: clarifying within the thread would allow the conversation to continue and would preserve the great suggestions that people already provided. If you are just going to have threads deleted, people may become reluctant to offer more detailed advice.
  • itsflaccoi
    itsflaccoi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Why did you delete your other thread and start a new one about the same subject?

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Suggestion: clarifying within the thread would allow the conversation to continue and would preserve the great suggestions that people already provided. If you are just going to have threads deleted, people may become reluctant to offer more detailed advice.

Agreed. Also, if you're going to make a new thread to be more clear, use a thread title that describes the issue.

Anyway, my opinion is the same as in your first thread. I would eat at maintenance or above (@terbusha 's suggestion of gaining 2 lbs a month sounds good) now. IMO you are wasting time by continuing to diet down at this point.