Plateau?

Options
I want to help anyone that needs help with there plateaus so You need to have a refeed day your killing your metabolism always stay at a caloric defict I suggest 1 day every 3 weeks to eat some carbs and eat at you calories to maintain your weight because when you stay at a caloric defict your metabolism get used to it and adopts eating at your maintain weight will not affect your weight loss at all and will help you lose even more weight

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    No. A plateau means the person is already eating at maintenance for at least a month and needs to cut their calories down.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Calories in < Calories out. How you do that is up to you.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    This is not required. I didn't "refeed" while I lost weight and my metabolism is fine.
  • itsflaccoi
    itsflaccoi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is not required. I didn't "refeed" while I lost weight and my metabolism is fine.
    This is for people that are in a plateau
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    itsflaccoi wrote: »

Still not required.

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    itsflaccoi wrote: »

I know. That doesn't change my statement. "Refeeding" is not required to move out of a plateau.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Where did you get this information?