here goes nothing...100lb + to lose

Options
Bid101
Bid101 Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everybody. . On a weight loss journey and want all the motivation and help to keep going. Inspire me!! Add as a friend.. hoping to lose 100lb + vat. Been through one hell of a year and gained over 3stone in the process! Also I have pcos and want to lose my weight to help me hopefully get pregnant. I would love this coming year to be my year and to love myself when I look in the mirror.

Replies

• chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've lost about 110 lbs this past year and would happy to help if I can. Feel free to add me.
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am also on my journey to lose 100 + pounds. I would love to have as many friends as possible to help me stay motivated. Right now I have food issues. I had surgery in October, not weightloss surgery, but it has wreaked havoc on my eating of almost anything.

So not only am I working on losing weight,
    I am also trying to find the foods that are not going to cause me excessive pain after eating them. So any advice you all can give me would be greatly appreciated...This is going to be a little longer of a journey for me, but it is a journey I want to take.
  • Bid101
    Bid101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Added both of you. Thank you guys!! Im happy to support you in anyway and to explore different foods that may be suitable to you. You can private msg me and let me help. I am a nurse so may have some ideas for you to get back enjoying the right foods.