Restarting my weight loss journey. Move more, eat less.

Last year I lost 75 pounds by using the low carb diet Ideal Protein....and then gained it all right back plus some. As much as I loved the quick weight loss, the mental and physical strains with gaining it all back have been crippling....and trust me, you will gain it back. It's much easier than it looks. So this time, I'm going to be patient and try and do it right. I haven't been counting calories per se but I am just making better choices during the day, logging it the next day and seeing what I could do better. Also, I am trying to set out 3 days per week for 30 mins of actual moderate to vigorous exercise on top of walking my dog 3 times a day, everyday for 15 mins each at least. I'm going to try this out and see how I do, I'm trying not to be so hard on myself for messing up but that has been difficult for me to do. I have had a food addiction for most of my life and I am ready to recover. I want to feel healthy and happy and do it right this time. I am already feeling great after just a few days of these lifestyle changes :)