Hey 23 and ready to get FOCUSED

Options
I'm introducing myself here on this APP to make it more official that I want to change
my lifestyle permanently. I'm a twin, aka the fat twin, and I know my profile pic doesn't seem
like i belong here, but that is because the picture is done at a great angle and doesn't show my body :P
Lol okay so I want to focus more on eating healthy versus working out. I work out all the time mostly everyday to help relieve stress and anger
But the eating habits aren't so great. I want to become friends with anyone willing to motivate each other and share great food recipes and snack ideas :) I am definitely a foodie and love trying new foods :)
Thanks for reading this intro ;P

Replies

• brittanygibson1426
    brittanygibson1426 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 22 almost 23 and I know all too well whats its like to be the fat child! I also love food but since joining this site ive learned i can still try new foods but with a healthy kick! This app is great my biggest issue is I dont want to give up my thirsty Thursdays but im getting to the point where I can see the difference alcohol does make with my weight loss! Add me if you would like I log in daily!
  • turtledrummer23
    Options
    Yo, I'm 22 and have been doing this whole fitness thing for years on different sites and recently moved to MFP. Feel free to add me and ask any questions you want. Just as a heads up there are TONS of people on here that wouldn't look like they belong on a "weight loss" website, but around here it's all about getting healthier no matter what your starting point is. So welcome, and try to explore all the resources here but remember to take everything you hear from people with a grain of salt and stick to what you know works for you. Good luck and have fun!
  • kdmcadam
    kdmcadam Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I am 25 and new to MFP! I was also the "bigger sibling" growing up. But, definitely ready to close the gap. I am loving this app so far, and hope you do too! Feel free to add me!