almost a year and 80.5 inches lost

Options
cowgirlqueen
cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
edited December 2015 in Success Stories
it's not a complete success but im pleasantly happy about it since December 22 of last year I've lost a total of 80.5 inches off my body my waist was 37.5 an is now 25.5 my hips were 42.5 and are now 30 inches i have shed inches everywhere arms thighs i went from a tight size 14 to a lose size 7 i do need to tone up but im happy to know that i made so much progress over the year i only lost about 18 pounds but even that is a big step for me :)

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great work! That's a huge difference, despite the scale number only being 18. Kudos!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous- You should be so proud! yay you!
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    Great work! That's a huge difference, despite the scale number only being 18. Kudos!!!

thank you yes big difference i try not to even look at the scale it doesn't matter much to me it's inches that show me my progress
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    That is fabulous- You should be so proud! yay you!

thank you i am really happy about it :)
  • cjsgrimlin1
    cjsgrimlin1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a big difference! Great work! <3
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Wow, only 18lbs lost and you went from 42.5 hip to 30 inches??! I thought that was a typo at first! That's absolutely amazing.

I started at 48", lost 18lbs and only down to 41-40". I also started at a size 14 and only down to a tight 12 right now. That's why I'm so amazed!
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    Wow that is a big difference! Great work! <3
    thank you
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    Wow, only 18lbs lost and you went from 42.5 hip to 30 inches??! I thought that was a typo at first! That's absolutely amazing.

I started at 48", lost 18lbs and only down to 41-40". I also started at a size 14 and only down to a tight 12 right now. That's why I'm so amazed!

thank you im at 29~30 inch hip i never thought id get past 35 i was stuck at that forever i don't know why my weight hasn't changed much but i didn't allot of weight lifting and my job was outdoors so i was on my feet walking sometimes 18hr days walking non stop my waist being 25.5 is something i never thought id get back down to im aiming for another 3inches off waist an hips then I'll start toning up an paying attention to the scale 48 down to 40 is awesome that's 8 inches i think my height played a big role in my jean size im 5'7.5 and tend to carry weight everywhere evenly if i can figure out how to post a photo on here I'll post a before and current one
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Awesome job. Hope you keep doing what you are doing because it is working.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Good work. Fantastic progress!
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    here's a before and a current photo
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    thank you everyone :blush:
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    amazing ...
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are tiny! Well done
  • lilkirs
    lilkirs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Your such an inspiration
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    :) thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!