Need a kick in the butt!!

Options
So I am finding that if I'm not following a specific program my motivation and desire to move my butt are seriously lacking! During the summer months it's not a problem because I LOVE to be outside, so lots of hiking, biking and so on. However I need to find a way to keep myself moving in the winter.

I've completed T25 and Insanity Max 30. I could easily re-do one of them since I love them but I'm kinda wanting something new and looking for some suggestions. What's your favorite program and what do you recommend?

Thanks for any tips and suggestions :)

Replies

• manueldelreal
    manueldelreal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well if you are already over those two and can look past the goofiness of the trainers, why don't you give les mills combat a try?

I have done this one along with rushfit but I think the lack of variety in the latter might put you off (it is a very good program with more emphasis on strength than cardio).

Add me up if you want someone nagging you daily about getting your workout in.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into that one. I used to do Tae Bo and loved it, seems like Les Mills would be along that same line of activity. Thanks for the tip, greatly appreciated :)