• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    You are human shaped.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    DON'T try this: blah blah yourshape.com

Yeah. So much for categorizing myself. "Straight" is what I got. Why did I use that stupid calculator? I am 20 lbs down and I'd like to go about 15 more. I feel pretty "bangin'." I don't need no stinkin labels! They just bring me down on an otherwise successful journey. *kitten* labels.

Little bit of an overreaction to a piece of fluff site :)

Just hold firm on your "I feel pretty "bangin'."
  • soulofgrace
    soulofgrace Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    DON'T try this: blah blah yourshape.com

Yeah. So much for categorizing myself. "Straight" is what I got. Why did I use that stupid calculator? I am 20 lbs down and I'd like to go about 15 more. I feel pretty "bangin'." I don't need no stinkin labels! They just bring me down on an otherwise successful journey. *kitten* labels.

Little bit of an overreaction to a piece of fluff site :)

Just hold firm on your "I feel pretty "bangin'."

:) Yeah, I know. I was exaggerating for effect. I just had a heartbreaking convo with my son this morning. Something to the effect of "what other people say/think about you doesn't matter. Im feeling a bit sensitive on the subject today. I'm still feeling pretty bangin', though! Embracing my unique awesomeness so I can emulate it properly for heartbroken son. :( Labels keep us all down.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd say you look healthy, but not necessarily athletic. In the top half of the healthy BMI.

Hard to tell since we can't see how tall you are in those photos, nor see you from the side or front, or flexed. So we can't see your body shape. For all we know, you could be pregnant and carrying it all on your front.

Maybe post better photos if you want more accurate opinions.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Regardless of your body shape type - you look FABULOUS :)
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Um, "normal". I wouldn't say from those pictures that you are particularly "curvy", nor "athletic", or anything. Why does it matter?
    This.