Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What Holiday Crafts And Foods Do You Make To Give For Gifts?

Options
PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
I'm a mostly cookie girl with a little candy thrown in. Rum balls, snowball cookies, peanut butter blossoms and almond roca are the ones I do every year. This year I'm tossing in some cornflake crunch cookies and apple cider caramels. I think they'll become a regular though. Really tasty!

I need to find more crafty non-edible stuff to do though. Maybe some macrame ornaments or something...lol.

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    My mom used to make really decorative jars of "instant" hot chocolate. They looked really awesome.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

The last two years I made wreaths for my family. So if easy but fun.

So far this year I have made two fruit cakes and will makes a variety of cookies to.Send to the husbands work a d give out to friends
  • cdlee3
    cdlee3 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lqqkingatu
    lqqkingatu Posts: 3,080 Member
    Options
    I make and can jams in the summer for holiday gifts. Raspberry, cherry, strawberry and apple butter. My favorite is damson plum but can't get those plums here.