Who is doing Insanity?

Options
I started yesterday, tonight will be my 2nd day :) It is kicking my *kitten* but i love it!! Who else is doing Insanity?

Replies

• bkerstin
    bkerstin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    On week 2 of my second round...I love it!!
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    I am on my second day as well, I am thankful everyday I don't drop dead during it, lol kicks my butt
  • gretch09
    gretch09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are in the middle of week 3. It is tough, but we encourage each other!
  • kuhlmomma4
    Options
    I just finished my first week. I've lost four pounds with the workouts and eating 1200 calories. Very happy with my results so far!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through week 4. It never gets easier, but I feel great afterwards and I can't argue with the results. I don't track my weight too closely, but I've lost about 2 inches off my belly and have seen distinct increases in tone.
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4. Not following the nutrition plan but just eating healthy in general along with counting calories. 2 lbs lost so far. Can't wait to finish the program....even if I don't lose much weight, I'm pretty sure ill lose some inches for sure.
  • rhondaflaming3
    rhondaflaming3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 4th day! My calves are killing me. lol How do you all add this workout into your diary? I can't figure out how many calories I am burning?
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 4th day! My calves are killing me. lol How do you all add this workout into your diary? I can't figure out how many calories I am burning?

I had the same question...and after reading bunch of posts...it's best to get a heart rate monitor to accurately count your burned calories. I still hav not purchased one so I just log my workouts under 'aerobics, high impact.'
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I finished Insanity the end of May. I lost 14 lbs and 20" overall. It is an awesome workout! I didn't follow the nutrition plan but I did eat extremely healthy the whole way through. I started about a month after having baby #5 and lost the baby weight very quickly and toned up nicely. If you have any questions, please ask.
  • jenjar44
    jenjar44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Middle of week 3 month 1. First Round. Love it!!! I log it as circuit training but for the recovery DVD, I log it as Pilates.
  • mkocol
    mkocol Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I already did 1 round of Insanity, and a round of Insanity Asylum!!! I literally love and hate Sean T. He kicks butt big time! :)
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 -- I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T!
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    HRM is the only way to log your burned calories accurately...I can't live without mine. And I type my own descriptions into MFP for my workouts, I don't use Interval Training or Pilates...
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have a week and a half to go ... so far haven't missed a day and have tried to keep to the diet as much as possible (mostly, when not travelling). Don't be discouraged if you can't keep up (heck, half of them can't!!!)... go at your pace and just keep hitting play.
  • CoachColin
    CoachColin Posts: 44
    Options
    I love Insanity. I primarily do P90X but Its fun to throw in a couple days a week. I'm gonna do Max Interval Cardio here in a couple min. Please feel free to message me on here or add me on Facebook- Colin Denning Grier. I'd love to help any and all you.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i finished up last week and doing T25 now.
    Missing Insanity tho, thinking of a Insanity/T25 Hybrid!:wink:
  • katieredmond5243
    Options
    Hi do you eat your extra workout calories? As am confused what to do with them :-/
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4! For the first few days I just entered it as circuit training, but when I started using my HRM...I realized that I was burning about 125 calories less then if I just used "circuit training" I'm really glad I busted out my old HRM chest strap and watch. Mine is old so it doesn't say calories, but I just take my avg heart rate and use an online calculator to get it.

PS - my calves are super sore too
  • LaurieBic
    LaurieBic Posts: 2
    Options
    I just finished day 2 right here. I thought i was going to die, but I stuck to it and now i feel great:)