I am craving chocolate/candy. What are you craving today?

Options
Anything good?

Replies

• robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Dominoes Pizza with cheese crust, topped with every meat you can think of and 5 bbq saurces.

Basically what I ate yesterday
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Nope

Been to gym so my appetite is decimated

I shall be eating all the foodz tomorrow though

To be fair I've already had
    Chips, cookies, ice cream and a bagel in snackage :)
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty satisfied right now, had two croissants, a pear and grapes, cheddar Pringles and an ice cream sandwich. I've been wanting tacos, though, so having chicken ones tonight.
    <3
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Today has been about flavored water. I've gone from berry to kiwi strawberry to cherry and I'm now decimating the peach. I dunno WTH is going on.

eta: At 430p, I'm already 14 cups down and working on 2 more right now.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    A nap.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Just ate some almonds so no cravings. I am craving getting to the gym for push day though!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I was really craving pomelo today. I made a special trip to the store just to buy one and managed to eat the whole thing.
  • Lucille4444
    Lucille4444 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm craving continued weight loss, and I keep that firmly in mind when visions of sugarplums dance in my head.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've had my chocolate 'fix' tonight [all 12.5 grams of it] and it has stopped me wanting to eat any more sweet things. I do hanker after cheese though. The low fat versions are horrible, like eating tasteless rubber - I want proper cheeses, all different kinds on lovely crackers. I think cheese is going to be my major Christmas treat. I just hope I can not do too much damage!!!
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want salty things...like nacho chips....plain nacho chips....or soda crackers....but I just want to lick the tops lol.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,926 Member
    Options
    I was really craving pomelo today. I made a special trip to the store just to buy one and managed to eat the whole thing.

Now I want a pomelo!

This is different from an actual craving, like what I used to have for booze, and for food. If I get sufficient exercise, stress management, sleep, and protein in relationship to carbs, I don't have food cravings.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    pichu318 wrote: »
    I want salty things...like nacho chips....plain nacho chips....or soda crackers....but I just want to lick the tops lol.

You like salty things and you want to lick the tops?

I'm sorry that made me lol hard
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm having at least 650 calories' worth of chocolate cake because it's my birthday... o:) It's homemade and super fattening! YUM!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,926 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm having at least 650 calories' worth of chocolate cake because it's my birthday... o:) It's homemade and super fattening! YUM!

f1f8860a2464d1c6a54ad6309161c20e.png
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    More peanut butter pie. But I only bought a slice. *sigh*
  • reyeswanda151
    reyeswanda151 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im craving some barbells and plates!!!! Havent been to the gym since sunday :(
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    dinner....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Haven't been craving anything lately! It makes meal planning difficult...
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    avocado on sourdough toast nom
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    A nap.
    +1

I'd also like some food, but am too tired to make or get some. Could do a PBJ, but ew, not when you're hungry for
    a meal. Toast maybe