Least favourite exercise you do regularly?

Options

Replies

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Running. I did a marathon in October because my inner fat kid who couldn't do the 1 mile fitness test in elementary school wanted to prove that I could. It went well and I didn't hit the dreaded wall, but 4 months of constantly doing training runs was awful.

My boot camp style classes are happily back on the front burner and running is something I do every other week just to make sure I can comfortably do a 10K fun run with my friends whenever it comes up.
  • christinaleigh44
    christinaleigh44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BURPEES. But no gym here. I do everything at home.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I don't do exercise I dislike. Perhaps that's why I've exercised over thirty years...
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    At first I disliked squats, but eventually liked how it toned my bottom.

At first I disliked sprinting because it was tough, then my body got used to it and it wasn't so hard.

At first I disliked weighted walking lunges. I didn't have balance and I couldn't go too low. After a couple of months I started to like how it toned up my legs and made them stronger and it helped my balance.

At first I disliked walking because I thought it was boring and it made me tired. Then I started getting stronger and going longer and eventually started going with my guy after dinner (great for bonding) and discovered that walking actually helped to clear my head and energized me.

Now it turns out everything I'm doing I actually enjoy and most importantly I love my results. I think that's a main reason why I have stuck to exercising this time around.

• Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Burpees for sure.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Push ups!
  • LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Burpees. So painful :(
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't like working my back because I rarely feel the burn. I know it's working but to be honest I kinda like the burning the next day. Let's me know which muscles I worked.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Push-ups, rowing, one-legged stuff.

I find OHP frustrating because I'm so bad at it and improve so much more slowly than on other things, but I don't hate it.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Anything abs related. What's the point? I'm not trying to be pretty. Otherwise, load up the bar, give me a dumbbell and I'm good.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Spin and power lunges
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Lunges!!!!!!!! :s
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Pushups. I hate them.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I agree with the one-legged stuff.
  • skocke
    skocke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    plank hip dips
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Chest exercises
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Squats and push-ups ... I don't like squats because they remind me of being surprised by a freaking raccoon in the dead of night on a "roughing it" camping trip when I had to potty out in the woods. And I have been working my upper body for well over a year and for some reason push-ups just hurt and I can't do many of them.
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wall balls. As a short human being, there is nothing I despise more than having to throw a heavy medicine ball at a 9 foot target repeatedly. Ugh!
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Cardio.... Used to love it, now hate it. Prefer to do weights - even heavy lifting - any day of the week.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Doing cardio at the gym just sucks major *kitten*. Like I'll jump rope for 10-12 mins or whatever for warming up but nothing more than that. I just don't get how people can be on those elliptical machines for like an hour straight while watching Judge Judy on closed captioning and stuff. Ugh, it's horrible.