Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who is actually single?

Options

Replies

• L_Master
    L_Master Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Single. Focused on my riding right now, if I meet someone super cool that's great but I'm in no hurry at all.
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't mind being single. I stay pretty busy, so that helps. And I pretty much enjoy doing what I want lol. I guess when/if I'm supposed to meet someone, I will. But it's nice to have people to talk to....and that those people are actually good conversationalists.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Super single here. I've been single for a while and not really enjoying it anymore. I'm ready to meet someone special. My biggest problem is finding someone worth dating. I won't get in a relationship, just so I'm not single anymore.

Same. Except I occasionally question the last bit.
  • hetzlerkaelyn949
    hetzlerkaelyn949 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    errollm wrote: »
    Super single here. I've been single for a while and not really enjoying it anymore. I'm ready to meet someone special. My biggest problem is finding someone worth dating. I won't get in a relationship, just so I'm not single anymore.

The last little bit is the part worth remembering. The worst relationships I've had are the ones I settled for. It's sucks, but you have to hold out for what you're worth.
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options

The last little bit is the part worth remembering. The worst relationships I've had are the ones I settled for. It's sucks, but you have to hold out for what you're worth.

I totally agree @hetzlerkaelyn949
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options

Haha, very true!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I do like the freedom that comes with being single, but there sure are some perks to being part of a couple.
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I do like the freedom that comes with being single, but there sure are some perks to being part of a couple.

That's how I feel!
  • BostonBanter74
    BostonBanter74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm not single, but my wife is.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

Does she know?

• BostonBanter74
    BostonBanter74 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Does she know?

Of course! Who am I to get in the way
  • kenjloisel
    kenjloisel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Independent, single, and proud!
  • doglover485
    doglover485 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    single with 8 in the roster
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Single all the way
  • c1dav2
    c1dav2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyone is single in 2016!!
  • iafunegurl
    iafunegurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So single
  • smokinggun99
    smokinggun99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    U rang
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    :'(
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I am.
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Me kind of? Not sure, it's unfortunately complicated.