Low cal AND paleo?

Options
Is anyone out there going for low calorie and paleo?
I'm looking for some friends and ideas along the way. I love sharing my meal ideas and would love some inspiration from people :)

Replies

• hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    They actually work pretty well together since paleo means a lot of processed sugars and carbs are out, which is a major source of calories for overeaters.
  • mike00t
    mike00t Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started using myfitnesspal but I've been paleo since January. You should be able to limit your calories and not be hungry all the time - its working great for me. Just eat plenty of meat and you won't be hungry between meals.
    Grok on
  • mich1902
    mich1902 Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm not low cal per se but I like to keep mines 100 or less. I'm a total sugar addict though and i'm sick of it taking over control. Take a look at my online fitness website. I'm starting that regime as of Monday. It has a 2 week detox to start with regarding sugar and processed stuff but the rest of it looks geared towards paleo to be honest. A cheat day is incorporated after the 2 week detox and every other week afterwards. I know from eperience that eating that way stops me craving sugar but it's a challenge getting past a week! It does highlight how something can have that much control over you.