Accountability buddy for health and wellness

I am in some serious need of someone to help me stay on track- someone to make me be accountable for maintaining a healthy diet and exercising daily.
I'm 23, 5 feet tall, and currently weighing in at a whopping 95 pounds, so I am in no need of losing weight- this is just for general wellness.
I need a human, not an alarm on my phone that I can (and do) silence.
This includes vitamins, healthy dieting for my husband and myself, exercising, and even sleeping patterns (because sleep is the most important thing for healthy brain function).

Replies

• xquiickx
    xquiickx Posts: 41 Member
    Welcome aboard! Sleep is probably one of my most difficult things. Reason for me still being awake... Glad to see you want to live a healthy lifestyle! If you'd like some help with accountability, add me up! Always willing to brighten someone's day ;)
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Hi there, welcome on this wonderful app. I have made many friends here who are pushing me to get close to my target so I can offer my help if you need to get to your target
  • Hey! I'm 5feet as well. It's so much harder as a short girl.. Every lb shows :( after my first year of college I weighed 140lbs.. Got down to 113 with diet and exercise but now I'm 22, graduated and back up to 120. Trying to take off 10lbs :)
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Welcome Lacey! I've been a member here for awhile but unfortunately life pulled me away. I'm so glad your here, so many great people here to help. Sleep has been a huge issue for me as well, my brain just doesn't want to shut off. Now if my metabolism would run as fast as it does I'd have it made. :)