Looking for a little added motivation to keep going.

Options
HI! I am currently losing to weight I gained from my pregnancy, just about there! Then on to the extra weight to lose. It's always nice to have friends to talk to that are going through the same thing. Wanna join me on my weight loss journey so we can motivate each other?

Replies

• so583
    so583 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am also trying to loose weight. Do you think its a good idea to go to the gym before breakfast?
  • cheryldowney86
    cheryldowney86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! Also losing pregnancy weight. I gained 60lbs, ive lost almost 30 so have another 30 to go and then once i hit that goal i might try to lose another 10-15. After my first pregnancy i also gained 60 and managed to lose a total of 70 but it took 4 yrs and this time my goal is 30 lbs by June 1st! I found this awesome looking bootcamp in my town so i want to join up in a couple weeks once i get the ok from my doc to start working out anf im following a low carb diet!
  • westln
    westln Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ladies I have been there!! I lost all the pregnancy weight and have kept it off for 13 years. Running, walking, walking and jogging using HIIT was my way to success. You CAN do it! Stay consistent!! Remember you have to make lifestyle changes. Not temporary changes. Be blessed and good luck.