Lost 6lbs in a month

Options
Doesn't feel like its coming off fast enough :(

Replies

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    6 lbs. in a month is fantastic! I might as well say it before someone else does: you didn't put it on overnight, it isn't going to come off overnight.

Be patient and keep it up, you're on the right track.
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    How much are you wanting to lose? Going by your profile, your banner indicates another 39 pounds to go. If so, then losing 6 pounds in a month is very reasonable. And congrats on your progress so far!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    6 pounds is awesome!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Patience, Grasshopper.
    6lbs in a month is fantastic.
  • brownels
    brownels Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. Congrats!
  • Will32283
    Will32283 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 6lbs is wayyy awesome in one month period. Slow and easy is key as mentioned above, You lose too fast and you'll be posting about having excess skin.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Put it in perspective. How much weight do you need to lose total? If you're 400 pounds overweight, then yes you should be able to lose faster than 1.5 pounds per week. But your ticker shows you have about 40 more pounds to lose. So 1.5 per week is awesome. Actually, weighing anything less now than 30 days ago is good.
    chinny88 wrote: »
    Doesn't feel like its coming off fast enough :(

• BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's great I've lost 8 in this last month but you got to think about water weight to
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Seriously... a 6 lb. weight loss is awesome! I am thrilled that I got 2 lbs. this month :smiley: ! I am close to goal so I expect to lose slowly. The sooner you accept that this is not a race against anyone except your own body, the better. If you don't accept this truth now, when you hit the slow down phase or god forbid the dreaded "plateau", you will start to get really frustrated. Just keep chugging away; you are doing really well. 1.5lbs/week is an amazing weight loss! Great job!