Why wait?

Options
Got to get back at this and why wait till the new year? Right? I lost a bunch of weight in the past with various fad diets but have always put the weight right back on. Most recently was the HCG drops and it worked. I lost about 30 pounds but here I am a year later right back where I started, about 30-35 pounds overweight. My biggest problem ( I think) is that I'm truly addicted to food. I know what I'm eating is not healthy but I continue to eat it anyway and then feel ashamed immediately afterward. But that doesn't stop me from doing the exact same thing he next day. Maybe putting EVERYTHING I eat in my diary it will be a wake up call about how poor my diet is. I want to be around for my kids and if I don't get this under control I'm going to follow the same path of heart disease and diabetes that has plagued my family for generations. I don't know if anyone will actually read this but it feels good to stare my issues in the face and own my addictions and say "no more"!! Best of luck to you in your journey to health!!

Replies