Not new, just looking for friends.

Options
Hi there, I've been a MFP member for a few years, I lost 30lbs last year using the site and am now trying to get rid of the last 30 or so. I'm looking for some more friends for some accountability and encouragement. I'm 5'8" and looking to go from 182 to around 145. I would love friends with any goal as long as you are trying to do it the healthy way.

Replies

• vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here, and looking for friends.

My goal is to lose a few extra pounds I put on last year, and then get fit and healthy!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    We have similar stats. You're welcome to add me.
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Spackle43
    Spackle43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Working on shedding my first 30! Changed my eating and started working out again. I am here for whom ever needs me. Would love to share recipes/workouts, etc.
  • nurseprece
    Options
    Hey, I'm new and looking for friends. Feel free to request me!
  • traczekn
    traczekn Posts: 14
    Options
    Looking for motivational buddies on here!!! :D
  • traczekn
    traczekn Posts: 14
    Options
    add me as a friend!
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey, dconolly818, congrats on your 30 lost! I'm 5'7, 196 pounds, and am hoping to get down to about 156.

My name's Skye, nice to 'meet' you, feel free to add me as a friend if you want as I only have one.

:(
  • Mitchellcm
    Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 110 right now, but will work on a specific goal when I'm closer to where I want to be. I could also use more friends for support/motivation/accountability! Feel free, anybody, to add me!
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey,
    Feel free to add me, our stats are kinda similar. i am 5'9" and am around 178-180 right now and want to be around 150.
    great job so far:)
  • oofdieblunk
    oofdieblunk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 in a few weeks! I am down almost 9 lbs. and want to lose approx 70 more. I try to log my foods and exercise every day! Feel free to friend me!
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    we have fairly similar goals. im 5"7' and i started at 175 and want to be at 145. Im down ten right now. You (and anyone else on here) are free to add me.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love the support on MFP feel free to add me I have lost 14 lbs and 34 to go
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi, eating clean & newly vegan, my choice for health reasons, but most of my friends here aren't, so anyone please feel free to add me. I'm 5.6 started at 198 down 12 lbs. hoping to get to 124 again. Committed to eat clean, healthy & exercise everyday I can.
  • 2013_a_new_me
    Options
    Feel free to add!! :happy:
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hi all- feel free to add me, I can always use more friends!
  • crystalmgulbranson1
    crystalmgulbranson1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Crystal. I just started myfitnesspal yesterday but put in an entry for the 24 which is when I started working out. I am looking for friends as well. You can add me. Anyone can add me if they want. I am a stay at home mom right now. I weighted myself today and I weighted 231 lbs. I am looking at getting to my weight that I was in high school before college, which was 120, but I am willing to go to 125-130. I am so uncomfortable with the way I look right now, it's not even funny. My husband tells me that I am beautiful all the time and that he loves me just the way I am.:happy:
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone else on here can too! :)