17.3 lbs Lost 5ft 3 3/4 Female

Options
Jhillian
Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
edited December 2015 in Success Stories
Here is hoping I can get my photos to work.
Anyways my little story, had my first child at 19. My pre prego weight was 132 always a good weight for me. Then had a total of 3 kids over 5 years and my weight went up to a horrible 159. I did not feel comfortable in my skin. Tried constantly to lose weight for the past 5 years since my oldest is now 5 have not been able to lose it. Or have gone up and down never getting below 142. Last few days I've made it to 141. I feel way better. And still have my motivation only 9lbs left to goal. I've done it by obviously eating better thanks to mfp and my fitbit with the motivation of my friends. I started running and walking during the summer and a little weight training only once or twice a week. I'm hoping to add to my exercise regime by getting a personal trainer to show me proper free weight training.

Screenshot_2015-12-10-15-32-21_zpseizrlozc.png

IMG_20151210_150602.png_zps7opz7dv1.jpeg

20151206_110119_zpswy6mpj74.jpg
FB_IMG_1448907996412_zps2btpxyyw.jpg

Last photo is a picture of before I gained my weight my goal :)

Replies

• Jhillian
    Options
    I'm 27 btw :)
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you look great...keep up the good work
  • tamracgoff
    tamracgoff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!
    I just had my first via c section and that tore my abs up.
    Carrying babies in your body is no joke!
  • Jhillian
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yes I find my tummy will definately be the last to go. I don't expect it to ever be flat as I'm not planning on losing too much more weight. More focus on muscle training. Also with kids I always had excuses why I didn't have time to exercise. And I love sweets well cookies in particular, I still eat them but only once a week and keep them within my calorie intake :)
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yay, we are exactly the same height! ;) Although I am lighter you are at the same body size/shape as me atm - your boobs are just bigger haha! Well done on your progress !
  • Jhillian
    Options
    Yes gotta love the boobs. I'm at DD but yet my band size is only 29 very hard to find bras haha I was kinda hoping they will get a little smaller.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!