My first message board post.

Options
Hello. I'm 37 yrs old and started logging my calories, exercise and weight over 2 years ago. I'd log my calories and exercise and most days I'd binge and blow up my allowed calories. I didn't start losing weight until I started taking contrave. My doctor offered me this diet pill saying it contained wellbutrin and neltrexon and has given people good results with minor side effects in comparison to other weight loss pills. In the last 4 months I've lost 20 lbs and now I'm no longer considered obese. :) Yes, I'm overweight and I can loose many more lbs, but with contrave I can actually stay within my allowed calories. I'm more proactive with self care activities and exercise. I have less negative thinking and emotions. I really haven't ever experienced sustained good emotions like I do now. It is not because I lost 20 lbs, it's because this medication works good for me. I lost the weight because I now feel so much better as a person. I'm so thankful for MyfitnessPal, for my friends and family who joined me in logging, for my doctor who prescribes me contrave and for the community of people I've met at the gym.