Hey there :)

Options
Hello :) my name is Ericka. 28 years old from Jersey. I've introduced myself before in here but that was awhile ago and I back slid a bit. I'm back at being motivated and determined to lose the rest of this weight. I got weight lose surgery a few years ago and since have lost almost 200 pounds, but have gained a few pounds back in the last year or so. Definitely could use all the motivation I can get. It'd be so nice to make some new friends on here where we can both cheer each other on :) good luck to everyone. Keep doing such great work!

Replies

• JesMarieJones
    JesMarieJones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Ericka, my names Jessica I've been struggling with my weight for the past 6 or so years. All my life I was very thin and petite (4'9" height 198-120 lbs) but now I'm the biggest I've ever been at 185lbs!!!!! I am way over weight and I lost 30lbs last year but gain that plus more back, I always find myself motivated and going strong at first, but then I fall off, it sucks! But this time I'm determined to lose this weight for good! I just need all the help, a great support team and guidance would help a lot. I don't want to give up anymore, I want my dream body by summer 2016. What about you?