Home Exercising

Options
For those who exercise on their own, eg at home, using exercising apps as I do, let's share daily workouts and routines. Am always looking for new moves to add to my routine

Replies

• kissedbythesunshine
    Options
    Right now I'm doing Leslie Sansone 4 fast miles dvd
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Check out Darebee.com, lots of workouts, programs, and challenges mostly based on body weight and non-equipment based. Levels are included for matching your fitness levels. great people
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    Check out Darebee.com, lots of workouts, programs, and challenges mostly based on body weight and non-equipment based. Levels are included for matching your fitness levels. great people

Thank you, this site looks awesome!
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Right now I do resistance with bands 4 x a week, LISS for at least 30 minutes a day and I was doing HIIT 3x a week but I think I'm going to drop that.

I'm also switching from a band based workout to a bodyweight based one. I'll probably use this one and modify it:

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/8-week-muscle-building-bodyweight-workout

I've actually only recently started doing planned workouts in the grand scheme of things. Over the summer I got my LISS from mowing 2 acres of grass and other outside chores.
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing Leslie Sansone 4 fast miles dvd

LOVE LOVE LOVE her vids! I really need to start doing them again
  • morbid_kittens
    morbid_kittens Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazon prime. I'm doing Stacy Cronins fitness kickboxing
  • Suuzanne37
    Suuzanne37 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels Killer Body and The Biggest Loser, the workout with Bob Harper.
  • krenwren
    krenwren Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    JessicaSmith Tv is awesome too. Her workouts are great and match all levels. and are FREE!!!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Currently doing Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution, Les Mills Body combat, and GSP Rushfit.
  • KaterinaDokuzova94
    Options
    For those who exercise on their own, eg at home, using exercising apps as I do, let's share daily workouts and routines. Am always looking for new moves to add to my routine

When I am not running I workout with 10 kg dumbell (squats,luges, planks (without dumbell), "the chair" without weight, bridge , step ups , "Bulgarian squat" with weight) and some exercise for arms. Usually the workout lasts for 60-90 min.
  • Fatboy2Fitboy
    Fatboy2Fitboy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Currently on phase 2 of beachbody's T25 with Shaun T. Going awesomely so far! Its a lot of high intensity circuit training that leaves you breathless and soaked through by the end of it.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Currently on Week 10 of Body Revolution- prepping for Body Shred after the new year. Fitness Blender also has a lot of great workouts.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    For cardio I power walk daily for 3 - 5+ miles (LISS, intervals, walking dvd's), I jump rope and do plyo occasionally. For strength-training I use mid - heavier weights and bodyweight exercises 4 times a week. Also I incorporate Pilates and a lot of stretching to keep myself balanced and flexible.

What I've done/doing:

Leslie Sansone: I have done these workouts throughout my entire journey. I still use them 4 - 5 days week and I credit these workouts for getting me into shape and keeping me there.

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred (twice) and Ripped in 30.

Beachbody: T25, Chalean Extreme (three times progressively) and Body Beast.

Cathe Friedrich: XTrain, Low Impact High Intensity series and various other workouts (step, HIIT etc.).

I also use Fitness Blender, XHIT, FitSugar and Jessica Smith on Youtube and other dvd's from time to time to mix things up.

I'm planning on doing another round of Body Beast in February to get ready for the spring/summer.

I'm very pleased with my results from going to obese to super fit all from home.
  • Skinnybetcher
    Skinnybetcher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing 60-90 minutes of walking a day + Jillian Michael's beginner body workouts which are for the upper and lower body. Her workouts are getting really boring, but I'm going to stick to it for another 2-3 months and then maybe try P90X. We'll see.
  • rj9863
    rj9863 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Kayla Itsines is the best at home workouts you'll find!! I truly advise her!