• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    :/

Oh, I see it's just a threat to the UK. Good thing I live in the US. I was worried there for a moment.

I think it's the fat men who are threats in the US.

It's because they sweat more, thus contributing to global warming.

dont forget the farting which leads to increased gas in the atmosphere...

We're doomed. I knew Taco Bell was trying to start the apocalypse.

every notice how the rise in Mexican restaurants correlates to increased global temperatures...

I did my thesis on this very topic....

Well I hadn't til now thank you very much...

Great, now I have to protest the opening of a new Mexican restaurant AND totally re-vamp my gym routine to include more gawking.

Where am I supposed to find time for all of that (in between eating Oreos all day long, that is)??

priorities brother, priorities...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Oh, I see it's just a threat to the UK. Good thing I live in the US. I was worried there for a moment.

every notice how the rise in Mexican restaurants correlates to increased global temperatures...

Great, now I have to protest the opening of a new Mexican restaurant AND totally re-vamp my gym routine to include more gawking.

Where am I supposed to find time for all of that (in between eating Oreos all day long, that is)??

Don't forget to carry your trombone. :laugh:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

Beware. I keep seeing Taco Trucks at lunch time parked at Gas Stations and whatnot. It's not just restaurants anymore...
  • ndj1979
    Options

Beware. I keep seeing Taco Trucks at lunch time parked at Gas Stations and whatnot. It's not just restaurants anymore...

well now they have taco trucks so they bring the gas emitting carbons to your place of work ..!

the apocalypse is upon us!

the three burritos of the apocalypse will soon be unleashed...
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

well now they have taco trucks so they bring the gas emitting carbons to your place of work ..!

I thought it was four burritos of the apocalypse? Did you eat one and just trying to cover it up?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I thought it was four burritos of the apocalypse? Did you eat one and just trying to cover it up?

LOL whoops....yes, it is four, and I did not eat the fourth ...
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Good idea! It will come in handy with all the protest marching, and I can use the shiny brass to discretely catch reflections for the gawking....er....selective gazing

However, Oreos and playing a brass instrument probably isn't a good combination.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

the three burritos of the apocalypse

If that were a menu item, I'd order it #ICannotTellALie
  • nutmegoreo
    edited December 2015
    Options

LOL whoops....yes, it is four, and I did not eat the fourth ...

Thank goodness! I was worried you had begun the apocalypse by consuming the first burrito.

The end is nigh.

Good idea! It will come in handy with all the protest marching, and I can use the shiny brass to discretely catch reflections for the gawking....er....selective gazing

However, Oreos and playing a brass instrument probably isn't a good combination.

Hmm... I envision a little target acquired popping up on your glasses once you discretely spot that 'reflection.'

Perhaps use the Oreos to fuel the fervent trombone playing during your protests. I suggest consuming a bit in advance so that they aren't sitting in your stomach while you play.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Obese and a terrorist (allegedly male - apparently you can tell the sex of marshmallow people by their hats[?]):

p9pr29px5u8k.jpg

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,004 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Glad they didn't use any sensationalist headlines to drag in readers.

It got the OP, though!

Unfortunately, me too. I actually read the thing. Being all healthcare related and such. The content of the article I don't question. It's the headline that irritates. This is why I rarely follow the news. It takes more effort to weed through the sensationalized crap than I have time to be bothered with. :rage:

General time saver, if it's the Daily Mail, probably not worth bothering with.

This is true. I miss the Daily Show. There seemed to be more truth in that than there is in most news these days.

Well, the Daily Show is still on, albeit not as good.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,004 Member
    Options
    I would argue that obesity is more dangerous than terror threats.

Odds of being killed/injured due to a terror attack are pretty low. Odds of developing health problems due to obesity is pretty high.

Thanks for saving me the keystrokes.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Glad they didn't use any sensationalist headlines to drag in readers.

It got the OP, though!

Unfortunately, me too. I actually read the thing. Being all healthcare related and such. The content of the article I don't question. It's the headline that irritates. This is why I rarely follow the news. It takes more effort to weed through the sensationalized crap than I have time to be bothered with. :rage:

General time saver, if it's the Daily Mail, probably not worth bothering with.

This is true. I miss the Daily Show. There seemed to be more truth in that than there is in most news these days.

Well, the Daily Show is still on, albeit not as good.

I haven't watched the new one. No cable. Jon Stewart was amazing. I'll have to check out YouTube to see what it's looking like now.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Odds of being killed/injured due to a terror attack are pretty low. Odds of developing health problems due to obesity is pretty high.

Very true. But, for some reason Daily Mail thinks it's okay to liken obesity to terrorist threats.
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Not a daily mail reader but once past the daft headline, I liked the gist of what was being said. Going to check the story out elsewhere for other perspectives.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Very true. But, for some reason Daily Mail thinks it's okay to liken obesity to terrorist threats.

Well, you know, being fat (if a woman), being a mass murderer, kind of the same.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Obese and a terrorist (allegedly male - apparently you can tell the sex of marshmallow people by their hats[?]):

p9pr29px5u8k.jpg

It's an invasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NIwHKBqy0&t=2m15s
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    LaceyBirds wrote: »

p9pr29px5u8k.jpg

I saw him on... America's most wanted ! Lmao !
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

Dem evil carbs brought on an Apocalypse! Lmao
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

And, you can use the slide to knock out pro-tacoists!