Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goodbye excuses, goodbye baby weight!

Hello, I'm Amber. I'm not new to MyFitnessPal but I'm new to the forums. December 15th will mark one year since having my daughter. I've breastfed her since minutes after her birth. I've tried time and time again to drop the residual baby weight but between nursing and having gallbladder surgery (removal) it feels so futile. Breastfeeding requires me to eat what feels like all the time. And I am not cleared for exercise beyond walking until the 14th. Between all of that and having exercise induced asthma, it feels like I'm always going to have some excuse. So, I'm finally saying enough is enough. Enough feeling like it's not "me" looking back from the mirror. I may not be overweight by medical standards but I feel I'm not at a weight or toned in a way that looks right on my body. I'm uncomfortable in my own skin and I'm here to say enough is enough! So, I'm joining the forums in hopes that having people to talk with and get tips and stuff from will help me keep on track, even through the holidays (which are notorious for causing people to gain weight).

And well, I guess that's my story. A mama almost one year out from having her baby that just wants to get rid of the last little bit of weight gained from baby and the old "freshman 15" from college (only for me it was the "husband deployment 15").