I need help please, what should i eat?

Options
Hello guys,

Im Ridon 19 years old and i started today fitnes for body building but i really need help.
I have 77 Kg , im 1.83 tall and 19 years.
But i dont know what should i eat for making muscles? how much calories should i eat and what are the most things that have more proteins i want natural .. please help me and sorry for my english, have a nice day.

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    you need a caloric surplus, there is no one food that is going to give you muscles.

I would suggest the following:

1. figure out a 250 to 500 calorie surplus and eat to that number
    2. set your macros to .65 to .85 grams of protein per pound of body weight; .45 grams of fat; and fill in rest with carbs.
    3. make sure you get adequate nutrition = vegetables, rice, fish, etc.
    4. calorie dense foods like bagels, pasta, ice cream, etc are ok, as long as your macro minimums are met.
    5. get on a structured lifting program like strong lifts, all pro beginner routine, etc.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Meat, nuts, avocados, (foods high in fat and protein). Eat EVERYTHING and lift heavy.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    you need a caloric surplus, there is no one food that is going to give you muscles.

I would suggest the following:

1. figure out a 250 to 500 calorie surplus and eat to that number
    2. set your macros to .65 to .85 grams of protein per pound of body weight; .45 grams of fat; and fill in rest with carbs.
    3. make sure you get adequate nutrition = vegetables, rice, fish, etc.
    4. calorie dense foods like bagels, pasta, ice cream, etc are ok, as long as your macro minimums are met.
    5. get on a structured lifting program like strong lifts, all pro beginner routine, etc.

This.

eat at a surplus and lift heavy. No one food is going to " make muscles "
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Get a food scale. Weigh and log all your food.
    Eat 2800 calories, 160g of protein, 40g fiber
    Ways to eat 160g of protein: 1kg of chicken, fish, or beef every day day
    Also eat: eggs, cheese, beans, green vegetables, potatoes, rice, pasta, oatmeal, fruits

Google "starting strength" or "stronglifts" or "powerliftingtowin beginner program" and do one of those programs for 6months to 1 year.

Good luck.
  • reddon143
    reddon143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks all !

And yeah i didnt mean to say that food makes me muscles but my english is bad..
    I will try i hope it works thnx to all again.