Im looking for support buddies

Options
If you are serious about losing weight and logging and exercises I need motivation. We can.motivate each other! Friend me

Replies

• irrelephant2015
    irrelephant2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Just started five days ago. Hopefully we can motivate each other!
  • Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I am with ya too. I have lost 57 pounds and have 15 more to go... however, I dont log anything anymore since I am so close to my goal, I am trusting that after counting calories, carbs, protein, fiber etc etc... that I have a good idea on how to make those right choices without logging every time I eat. But I will def help motivate and need some for this last bit of weight myself.
  • nakorurux7
    nakorurux7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love a motivational friend as well. Feel free to friend me if you wish! I'm 27 days in, almost a month~
  • cristinagarciabartolome
    Options
    Hello,
    I would love a motivation buddy. Started 5 days ago, and Im dreading the start of the xmas period. My family are like the Big Fat Greek Wedding family..."oh, Tullah, EAT something!"
  • DesOdhi
    DesOdhi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to go, so I'll be on here for a while. If you or anyone wants to add me, it's fine. We can all motivate each other one pound at a time.
  • Dleena
    Dleena Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me in. Would love more support!
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR. I log consistently and love to motivate and be motivated by my MFP friends.